Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Five Rights of Delegation of Responsibility



                          

   
  Board of Nursing                                          

1.  Right Task- Appropriate activities delegated must fall in the respective scope
of practice
2.  Right Circumstances-Appropriate patient setting, available resources and
other relevant factors considered
3.  Right Person-Competencies must be established for the person who will carry
out the task
4.  Right Direction and Communication-Clear, concise description of the task,
including its objective, limits and expectations
5.  Right Supervision-Appropriate monitoring, evaluation, intervention, as
needed, and feedback


Check out the website 
click on the link bellow 
for any new possible test changes

1 comment:


  1. I was suffering from Parkinson's since 2016 & life had become disastrous for me,72 % of my body was covered by Tremors.After taking product from www.ultimateherbalclinic.com under supervision of Dr Ernest Albrecht, I started getting results within 3 weeks of their dosage .One day I got extremely sick, could not keep anything down, difficulty standing, restless sleep,I Started taking this remedies 2 times daily Morning and Evening, I am writing this to inform others that nothing was really working to help my PD other than this product.I went off my previous medications (with the doctor's knowledge) and started on their Parkinson's disease herbal formula.Treatment went very well and tremors are gone.

    ReplyDelete